Sunday, April 12, 2009

The boys' room

Finally! the photos are on the wall (actually, they've been there for a while, but I just couldn't get to it to clean their room and photograph it) :-). Anyway, the photos are hanging and we are enjoying the boys' new room look. I really like it... this was one on my big projects I planned for years... it's done and I think it paid off! :-) Enjoy.

Oh, and this is a photo of us so that you can compare the photos with the real crazy family :-). Wondering who took it? Our best friend "Self timer" We let the boys push it so that they are smiling, and they couldn't stop! I have never seen them so excited over being photographed! :-) Try it sometimes! :-)



I just thought I would add these two cute photos to this post :-)

2 comments:

  1. Drive nez ja uvidel tyto fotografie Peta a volal "Pojd se podivat to musis videt" A videl jsem! Krasny, ba primo nadherny pokojik. Ty fotky na stene nemohou byt lepsi. Jsou neuveritelne vyvazene a ze pozname, ktera postylka komu patri:-) A na te druhe fotce...tam je komentar zbytecny...stastna rodinka. Prejeme vam stesti z celeho srdce:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mnohokrat dekujeme. Ano, jsme nesmirne stastna rodinka ;-)

    ReplyDelete