Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Canvas Display

I have planned for this kind of collage for a looong time. I wanted something simple and beautiful for the boys room. I have to admit, I saw this idea on one Room makeover site and fell in love with it. It took me the whole day to choose and process the photos, but I can't express how happy I am with these. For now, they are sitting on our "Unfinished fireplace" :-) but I am hoping the place them in the boys' room over this weekend. Here is how it looks like... each panel is 11x22" in size. I really Love my "Little" Buck collage. Whatcha think? :-)



... and this one is just a shot of the fireplace with the photos that are probably gonna stay there :-)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love it! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jsou to nadherny fotky. A nad krbem ziskavaji na sile. Myslim, ze neni jine nisto kam je umistit. Jako vzdy - fantasticky.

    ReplyDelete